Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MIDNIGHT RELEASE 10/2/2013

What a good way to kick off October with yet another amazing midnight release by our dear friends at Privileged! Last week privileged showed followers a sneak peak of what to except from the Fall line and the Denmark was one of them. Followers were excited about these Denmark some mentioning their significant others hinting a Christmas gift. LoL (sidenote: we think that's so cute)

Some of the comments were like:
"Omg I died and resurrected"
"When are they coming out"
"Holy Sh*t these are fckin sexy"
"Oh my god!!!!! Please explain to me how can I get these or when? & How much & what sizes? Are they true to size...lmao! (So many darn questions but I'm not a shoe person but THESE! I'm obsessed! OH MY GOD!!!!)


So as you can see the anticipation is high. Well the wait is over the Denmark will be hitting our site this Friday! Oh but of course if your smart you will preorder now!


STAY TUNE FOR OUR MYSTERY COLOR DROPPING ON FRIDAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment